calves usually follow a few days of running after not having done so for months. And let me say this. Pete & Dave you guys need to get back to (or continue to be in) the gym this summer. We all know we have a flag football tourney in Delaware in the Fall and a title to defend. Sounds like Brody (if he continues) will be in great shape. All fun aside hope you guys find some time to enjoy the summer outside of work.
Yesterday's 3m with Morgan was good. I figured he could handle the trek since he just came off of a soccer season and he did okay. Was a little winded, but the first few runs will do that to you. I'm just glad to be running with him, it's going to be a long summer. After running the Paulette Family invited me to stay for dinner, an invitation I could not turn down (they know my weakness). From there it was over to the church building to continue putting the youth room together. Shelving was placed, lighting was placed and now I feel that the room is part of Ikea. It is quite modern and minimalist as far as style goes, I'll have to take a few pictures sometime. Following decorating was a meeting that came to close around 10ish, so a long day. But a good one.
Today's plans include working a new project, Ultimate Frisbee (for the first time in a month +), paperwork and Salsa dancing lesson #1 in a beginning Salsa dance class I have signed up for. Not going to help the calves, but it is dancing. I am working from the theory that old dogs can be taught new tricks... ;) Well, time to run.
Hmmmmm.... Maybe in 2005?
Wednesday, June 02, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment