skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
theworldofjoey - Daily Updates?
a little into the mind of rex...
Friday, June 04, 2004
Shameless...
birthday ideas (July 8th):
Packs
Cooking
Sleeping Pad (1)
Sleeping Pad (2)
Disc Golf Discs
Cool Water Cologne
Nalgene Bottle (1)
Nalgene Bottle (2)
Books:
Triathelon Training
Runner's Handbook
Backpacker's Handbook
General Intro. to the Bible
Music:
Choral Masterpieces: Beethoven
Agnus Dei
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2005
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2004
(223)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(41)
►
July
(27)
▼
June
(37)
Current Playlist - with some links
Juiceless
STOP!
and yes, girls play... (oftentimes, better than me :)
Nice Catch!
Yet another reason why I like Ultimate Frisbee...
Gargantuan
Here are Curt and I after crossing the Mason Dixon...
Harvest (local church) youth group @ King's Island...
Group of students I counseled after painting the '...
The happy couple: Rebecca & Scott Baker
Back in the Burg
I painted a rock
Thursday, another full day
Off to dinner
No title
In Ohio
Williamsburg @ 2:13am
My mother, younger than me! Enjoy Mom :)
The field in Charlottesville where I learned to pl...
80's frisbee and a talk on personal service
And in other news, I now have proof that Jeff Lang...
What a weekend
AH Hope Bowl
Scott's wedding, in 1 week
No title
Middle of the week...
80's Tuesday
Multiple Posting Styles
Moo, picture blogger :)
Posting from my cell phone...
Shameless...
Friday & it's raining
Salsa lessons
Photos
Sore
A Four Day Work-week
►
May
(22)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(25)
►
2003
(83)
►
December
(28)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(22)
No comments:
Post a Comment