Yeah, a very vague heading, but it's my blog :) Some things going through my mind as of late include this: Duality in Religion. This post by a fellow blogger is one in which I do not fully agree, but one that I think has some merit. Esp. in the way of the duality that we create between the secular/religious. I've never been a fan of splitting things so clearly and it's good to see how this started or it was documented many moons ago.
In other news, I had dinner with a friend yesterday that is figuring out the next steps for his life. He is pretty quiet and is a thinker. And at such a young age, it's good to see him questioning things. So much of my experience at that age I feel I just floated through life, doing whatever was expected of me next. Listening to him it reassured me that it's more than okay to not know exactly what is going to happen next and that worry is indeed futile.
Today I am planning on getting a good bit of work done and am plenty awake for it. I fell asleep at 8:30 last night. It's going to be a full weekend, so I needed the rest. This weekend holds Drew's Graduation, some hiking and perhaps some camping. Can't wait!
Friday, May 28, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment