Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Reset

So now that the half-marathon and my Cold Fusion Exam is all over I need to set some new goals. This past week my goal was R&R with the ankle. The ankle swelling is down and after a trip to the doctor's office I am loaded with advice (including putting cabinet pieces on my shoes!), meds and a form for physical therapy. I'm still playing the health insurance/where can I get physical therapy done at? game. There are a gazillion stipulations, but it'll get worked out.

As for new goals, here are a few ideas:
1) Half Marathon in Sept.
2) Start writing a series of Essays
3) Get my digital photography hobby going
4) Get in the best shape of my life (my late 20s are approaching)

Not exactly an exhaustive list, so I still have some work to do on it. Maybe add, maybe subtract? As for the comment in possible goal #4: I have always held high in thought my late 20's. Not sure why? Just have always seen them as being some of the best years of my life. Hope that is the case, I have some preparing to do before I get there. Late 20's are defined as 27 - 29. SO I have a little over a year to prepare...

No comments: