Yes, fusebox. That is what I am currently studying. What is it? Well, if you are really interested, check it out here: www.fusebox.org
More technology for me to learn and by far one of the best parts about my job (continued learning). And Fusebox is usable in ColdFusion, which you no doubt remember I have posted about a few times. Wish I had more exciting news, but from now until June 7th I will be pretty busy at work learning Fusebox & XML's relationship to ColdFusion. In more interesting news, life is good and my room is a mess. Mostly clothes from the trip. They should be finding their way to the washer tonight and to my drawers and closet by the end of the week. My sleeping has pattern has been a little off since returning from the cruise and will likely undergo a pretty radical shift next week, with wake-up times dipping back into the 6am hour. Speaking of next week, that is when I resume running. I've been waiting for a month now and am very excited about this. Back to running, softball, rock climbing, ultimate frisbee, and whatever else. But not all at the same time. In the meantime I will continue my physical therapy.
On a random thoughts note: I am looking forward to getting up early again. I think the morning I woke up to see the sunrise really set something off in me that made me realize again that some of the most beautiful things occur each day and I so readily ignore them. Sunrises are one of those things. Oh, to not take life for granted!
Wednesday, May 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment