skip to main | skip to sidebar

theworldofjoey - Daily Updates?

a little into the mind of rex...

Sunday, May 02, 2004

So we...

had an 80's party tonight and I think the following picture says it all.

I'll write more later, for now it's time for some sleep!
Posted by Rex at 12:19 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2005 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2004 (223)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (41)
    • ►  July (27)
    • ►  June (37)
    • ▼  May (22)
      • Memorial Day
      • Sunrises in Blacksburg
      • Sometimes I think...
      • I like to dance
      • Fusebox???
      • Organized Chaos
      • Photo Blogging
      • Blacksburg or Bust
      • I have RETURNED to the mainland...
      • Blogging from the Bahamas...
      • Monday and I'm Board(ing) soon
      • Dave Barry or Graham Currin??? - A Valedictorian's...
      • Welcome to Miami
      • Friday of Graduation
      • Comment from a Frenchman, concerning Americans...
      • Advances in technology...
      • Lots of missed work
      • lots to do on a bum ankle...
      • Back in the burg
      • Currently I find myself in...
      • Reset
      • So we...
    • ►  April (22)
    • ►  March (25)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (25)
  • ►  2003 (83)
    • ►  December (28)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (19)
    • ►  September (22)