Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Things at

work have really picked up this week. I'm currently being overlapped on 2 projects, both of which get high visability. Can't really talk much about work though :) I'm also falling apart as of last Saturday. At lease physically falling apart! Strained the muscle in my right shoulder, so no lifting this week and yesterday on my run around town (6.7m) I strained some muscle behind my right knee. So apparently I'm falling apart :) I'll survive and have decided to try and take a couple days to rest. All in all I am feeling good though and I think the 8.5 hours of sleep last night after some good phone conversation lead to that.

Picked Steinbeck's "East of Eden" back up and am about halfway through. Nice to get back to leisure reading, think that's something I will have a lot more time for this fall. Excited about such an open schedule and being able to get involved in photography (among other things). Reached a point in life where I am comfortable sitting back a bit, working hard and enjoying life. Almost sounds like retirement! Well, have to get going, have a good Wednesday.

Currently playing: Toto - Africa (apparently 80's Tuesday has bled into Wednesday).

No comments: