Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Running

Just got in from a 4m run this afternoon and took a couple spills. Nothing broke, but I am a little banged up on the right forearm. I guess I should pay a little better attention when tying my shoes, as I tripped (or got caught up in) the laces while running, twice in about 10 seconds. Luckily I know how to take a fall, thanks to Ultimate Frisbee, and rolled out of it. Honestly I felt like a Ninja and it must have looked hilarious! To see a guy running, then tucking and rolling like that, if I saw it I would lose it :) Glad I learned a long time ago how to laugh at myself.

In other news I am getting ready to finish preparing for a teen guys Bible Study and then off to round one of the softball playoffs @ 9:15. Should be a good time. Lots to be done this week and I'm gonna have to pick it up at work a little bit to be on time with my portion of the project. Well, have to run :)

No comments: