As many of you may know VT won the Game last night with a final score of 35-19. It was not the stormfest I was hoping for, but we had more than our share of wind and rain. And our Heisman hopeful Running Back Kevin Jones had a great game. The win was a blast, but it was even better to enjoy the game with so many people I enjoy being around. Seeing alumni come into town from places as far away as NY and Washington D.C. is a lot of fun. And there is nothing like scoring a touchdown and shaking the person standing next to you to death, only to realize that you may or may not know them. Luckily for me I was able to wear all weather gear to the game, so I was dry as a bone, while others around me froze.
Earlier in the day I attended a DCA soccer game, which was called at the half. DCA took the game 3-0? Maybe 4-0? But it was a largely lopsided victory. I even got to take some pictures, which was a challenge seeing that the wind was whipping and the rain was coming down. I'll have to post them sometime. Unfortunately I can't post with this blogging tool. My plans are to get some of that set up, but first I have to buy some server space somewhere... Anyone interested in donating to the cause?
Check Breeze blog for an interesting fact.
Friday, September 19, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment