It's Friday and it is also Alumni Weekend for the fraternity. Should be a good time with quite a few alumni returning for the weekend. There is a philanthropy event, a football game a banquet and a brunch planned for the weekend. Should be a good time to see a bunch of old friends as well as hanging out with some of the undergrads. I'd also like to try and get in a round of frisbee golf with Spracher while he is in town.
Tonight is the progressive dinner that has been in the works for a few weeks now. Have somewhere around 25 people attending, so it should be a good time. This kills my Ultimate Frisbee time, but there will be plenty more of that. I am also planning on playing tackle football tomorrow, so I should probably rest after totaling nearly 13 miles already this week. And that does not include the Latin Dancing Lesson I went to last night (my first one). There were not too many people there, which was good, less people to watch me make a fool of myself. I learned the basic step as well as a few turns. All in all a good time and I will have to continue as time allows. I've always liked Latin music and the culture's passion in dancing. And the best quote last night is that I had rhythm :) Well, have to get going. Have a GREAT WEEKEND!
Friday, March 19, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment