It's FRIDAY! WOHOO! And that means a few things. #1 being the weekend is right around the corner. #2 being Ultimate Frisbee will be played today for the first time in months. This is because the weather is supposed to get up into the lower 60s! Of course they say there may be snow flurries tomorrow morning, but that is not unusual around here. Last night I met with Barry and we hashed out some detail for Harvest's computers. Orders which I have to place today :) After that I worked on some student ministry work and watch the movie 'The Karate Kid'. A Classic.
My roommate Joe returned home about the second half of the movie and I was switching between the movie and 'the apprentice', which I also found amusing. Joe and I decided that they took out some of the Karate Kid and that the scene where Daniel performs the well known 'crane kick' is much shorter than both of us remember.
As for the weekend, I am dubbing this a catch up weekend, that will be entirely devoted to me catching up on a long list of things. Wish me luck!
Friday, February 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment