I've found my blogs slacking without comments. No fun for the readers, I'd guess. A lot going on this week. These past few nights I've been at the Paulette's and last night I was part of a youth group meeting. Work today has been a bit slow, but I've been getting a lot of little things done. On my lunch break I worked on ordering a laptop for someone else from Dell. Not quite through with the ordering process yet, as the person I was speaking with I can no longer get a hold of. So I may just call back and someone else gets the credit for the sale. I'd like to get this finished today.
I was originally going to head up to Roanoke for an indoor soccer game tonight, but I just have too much to get done. So I am going to stay in the burg and get those things done. Stuff I would usually do on the weekend, but my plans this weekend are to head down to North Carolina to visit relatives! Well, time to run.
Wednesday, January 14, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment