skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
theworldofjoey - Daily Updates?
a little into the mind of rex...
Friday, December 19, 2003
It is midnight...
and it is now time to stop studying for ColdFusion. My eyes are tired and I have got to get some sleep before a rather (I fear) long day at work tomorrow. Sleep tight!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2005
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2004
(223)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(41)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(37)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(25)
▼
2003
(83)
▼
December
(28)
Off to the city so nice...
Off to...
A Lazy...
The Past...
10 hours and I'm in...
On the Road again...
A long day of Christmas
Christmas Day in Triangle, VA
The first leg...
Christmas Eve...
T-minus 2 days...
One of the longest days....
It is midnight...
Best comeback of 2003
Friends...
The ethics of Upgrading...
my Christmas list
10 days, 5 concerts, 13 in 103
Happy Birthday Sarah Walls!
bad luck clears up
a small streak of bad luck
How to charge a cell phone...
Snow & Pictures
Rides to work & indoor soccer
ColdFusion, Country Music and the E-mail blitz
I'm running a WHAT?
Should I have it cut out?
Car painting & photography projects
►
November
(14)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(22)
No comments:
Post a Comment