So yesterday I was supposed to Blog a little about the Thanksgiving 'Pot Luck' I meant to Wednesday night. It was quite possible the best pot luck I have been to in Blacksburg. How often do you get a group of young adults together and come up with a honey cured ham, homemade cheesecakes and pies, homemade macaroni and cheese (which was incredible) and various other treats. A thank you goes out to Bri & Cassie for holding this event at their place, can't wait to see what we do for Christmas!
In other news my mind has been all over the place, since there has been a lot going on. Let me write out some of these things in brain dump format:
1. My room is a mess, need to put my dresser together.
2. Have pictures to frame and a mirror to hang, have never done that before, should be interesting.
3. I'm going to N.C. this weekend to visit relatives and stop by Charlotte for a convention.
4. I now own a cell phone, I know "Welcome to Y2K Joey!" My number is 540.357.1205 and I have free incoming minutes. This should be a lot easier than constantly buying phone cards.
5. My car is getting painted, at least the top, which now looks pretty bad, is being done.
6. The newly upgraded computer is running well. Glad to see there were so few problems, so far.
7. I need to update my leave calendar at work. I have 2.5 days I need to take off.
8. It's 70 degrees today!!!
9. Got a few hairs cut last night.
10. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREW!
Well, have to get back to work, a lot to be done today. Have a good weekend and if you get the urge, send me a text message at this site. Remember the number is 5403571205.
Friday, November 21, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment